As part of the dedication to support Families, Children and Young People in East Riding we have worked hard to produce a range of activities in East Riding over the Summer Period. The below sessions are all FREE for families and places are limited.
You must have a child with an EHCP or going through the assessment process to book onto events.
We are asking that Families book onto only one activity per week to ensure everyone has the opportunity to attend events.
• Siblings of children with EHCP (or being assessed) can attend however with limited places we would ask that families make every attempt to attend sessions with as fewer family members as possible.
• Direct Payment workers can attend with children and young people, we will need the workers information when booking on as well as the family details.
• Parents of children are free and encouraged to join in but those who may only want their child to participate, feeling they do not need support to be involved have the option to watch and wait but cannot leave their child/ren at events with staff.
• Lunches are provided for all events so dietary requirements will be needed when booking.
• Sessions are run by staff from sports play and arts as well as trained tutors.
• For any family still isolating or feeling like they are not ready to go out yet, they can request an activity pack but these are limited in number.
• Families will need to book on directly with support services on the contact number 01482 394000 option 5 then option 1. (After 12pm)
Information for Welton Waters can be found at the bottom of the page.